Sri Sumukhi Rajasekharan Memorial Foundation
MARGAZHI BALA UTSAVAM
(17th Year “Mylapore” Festival of Tradition & Culture for Children & Youth)
Parents are requested to read the Following details carefully and Acknowledge below
1. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
2. VENUE, DATE & TIME SCHEDULE
3. ROLL NUMBERS
Kindly make a note of your Child’s Roll No. in the HALL TICKET.
Scroll down for 17th Year “Margazhi Bala Utsavam” Circular
for further details.
1. - IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
The nature of the Festival will be of Two Categories –
Competition & Participation
TRADITIONAL ATTIRE (Dress Code of the Foundation)
Is mandatory for the Participants / Parents / Children & *Rasikas –
Guests / Invitees / Relatives / Friends / Public etc.
during Competitions & Prize Distribution as mentioned below…
· Once Registered for a Competition, it will not be Changed / Altered / Cancelled by the Participant.
· Only the Roll No. / Name of the Participant must be referred in all communications from now on.
· Participants must produce the HALL TICKET at the time of Competition & during Prize Distribution.
· If the Participant fails to produce His/Her Hall Ticket during the Competitions / Participatory Segment & Prize Distribution, a Penalty of Rs. 50/- would be charged & a Duplicate Copy will be issued.
· Reporting Time is 30mins. before each session and must be strictly adhered to.
· Participant coming Late even after the given grace Time of 30mins., from the commencement of the Session, will not be eligible for the 1st / 2nd / 3rd Level Prizes.
· There are 4 Venues for the Competitions. Check Your Competition & Venue, attend accordingly.
· Strictly maintain Silence, Discipline, Decorum. Strictly No Eatables at the Auditorium / Hall / Venue.
· Participants of Bharatanatyam Competition - Complete your Make-up & Alta / Wear your Costume & Salangai at Home. Strictly No place at the Venue for the above mentioned activity. No messing up of the Campus. Else you will lose Marks.
· Participants of Music Competitions – Kids & Sub.Jr.-Sec. A & B must bring the List of Songs in a slip along with their Name & Roll No.
· Competitions cannot be witnessed by the Parents & Rasikas. (Except Bharatanatyam, Keerthanai, Instrumental Music, Fancy Dress & Bakthi Maalai).
· Participants must stay till the end of each session until the Results are announced & the Results will not be informed over Phone.
· Judge's decision is Final and irrevocable; shall not be challenged in any forum.
· Eligibility for Special Prize – *Conditions Apply.
· Eligibility to Perform in “Kala Poshakam” – Winners alone eligible – *Conditions Apply.
Performer must have Won the 1st Prize by competing along with a minimum of atleast 5 Participants in their respective Section – *Conditions Apply.
· Eligibility to Compete for “Title & Award” – Winners alone eligible – *Conditions Apply.
· Each Performer will be given a Single Certificate comprising All Competitions / Participatory Event along with relevant Participation Medal / Prize / Special Prize accordingly.
· Prize Distribution from 17th to 19th Feb., 2019. (Evenings) –
Venue: Narada Gana Sabha, Mini Hall (AC), T.T.K. Road, Alwarpet, Chennai – 600 018.
· Prize Distribution Schedule - According to the Roll No. Participant’s Date, Time & Instructions will be posted on Our Blog on Tuesday, 5th February, 2019.
· Participants must come in person to receive the Certificate / Medal / Prize / Special Prize on Stage & cannot claim it on a later date.
· Parents / Representatives cannot receive them on the occasion.
· Participants must not carry Mobile Phones. Organisers are not responsible for any loss or theft of belongings and valuables.
· Event Dates / Time / Venues are subject to change due to unavoidable circumstances.
· The Institution which bags the “Rolling Trophy” will retain it for the first One Month only.*
· Photography / Videography through Mobile / Tab / Camera / Handycam or any other mode is strictly prohibited inside the Auditorium during Competitions & Prize Distribution Function.
· Photograph will be posted on Our Blog / Facebook. Hard Copy will not be given.
· For all Information & Updates visit Our –
Blog: www.srimylaporetrio.blogspot.in & Facebook: srimylaporetrio
2. – VENUE, DATE & TIME SCHEDULE